Time to gear up for 2019!! Can’t believe how fast this year went by! For those of you who are bring in the new year with a party or celebration here is a little outfit inspo!
For the past year or so I have been trying to grow out my natural hair and it's not the easiest thing in the world to do. I get discouraged all the time but when I feel like giving up I always find some hair inspiration on Instagram that motivates me to keep going. Here are some of my favorite natural hair Instagram baddies.
Hello October! I can not believe how fast September flew by but October has to be one of my top five months out of the year. I really enjoy all of the fall clothes and the colors change in the leaves, not to mention Halloween. As you probably already know I start back at school so September was just a month of seeing how my classes were and gauging how much homework I would have and how much study time I would need for those classes along with my work schedule. So that is why I have not been posting as mush as I would like but I now think I have found a schedule that work for me. This month is all about getting back on track with my blog and social media. I have a lot of new content coming that I am super excited about so stay tuned!
- Be productive and better time management.
- Get out and take more pictures with my camera.
- Stay on top of my blog and social media post.
- Do some fall cleaning around the house.
- Go to a pumpkin patch.
- Do some more Fall/Winter shopping.
- Try some new fall recipes.
Hey I hope everyone enjoyed their fourth of July. I have been fully enjoying my summer. It still can't believe that it's July already, I mean where does time go.
- Enjoy my break - So I have been enjoying my break.
- Working on my online store - I am still working on this. I have a few samples that should be here in a few days. I am so excited!
- Get back to blogging and social media - With me having more free time I am able to catch up on post and be active on social media.
- Get back to my artistic side - In June I started journaling to get back to drawing and painting I have to say it's been pretty great and also a way to relieve stress.
- Exercise daily- Now, I haven't been exercising daily but I am getting there. It's been more like every other day.
- See new Spider Man movie
- Get my new IPad Pro
- Open my online store
- Start looking for internships
Hey so May for me was a pretty busy month. I wrapped up school which meant a lot of studying for finals and finishing projects and writing up my last papers before summer. It was a little stressful but now I am fully enjoying my summer and getting back to actually enjoying my life.
For this month's mood board I was felt a little minimal, fresh, and light. I perfect representation of the weight that is lifted off of my shoulders since school has finished.
- Enjoy my break
- Work on my online store
- Get back to Blogging and Social Media
- Get back to my artistic side
- Exercise daily