Hey guys, I am fresh off of spring break and feel more refreshed and ready to finish my last month and a half of school before summer break!
Register for my classes for senior year!
Find Internship - Still Looking
Spring Clothes Additions - Still haven't been spring clothes shopping because it's not really feeling like spring in DC just yet.
Get back on blog and YouTube schedule - have a lot of content I am excited to share.
Hey guys, I know I have been MIA but been really busy with school. I serious can't wait for my summer break! So I wanted to just do an update I have been working , going to school(as mentioned before), trying to write new post when I get a chance, enjoying the nice spring weather and doing some spring clothing shopping. I am kind of disappointed in myself because one of my goals for the year was to stay consistent with my post and it just gets so hard when I am in school. I am gonna try to get back on track this month. I promise.
Time is moving so fast I can’t believe it is already April but I can’t complain because I am really enjoying the spring weather. It has been a while since I did one of these post, so I thought I would do one for this month. Here are my April Goals.
- Post more frequently - I feel like I am always making this a goal of mine. I really would love to post more, but I am always so busy. With school wrapping up hopefully this is a goal I can soon accomplish.
- Add more content to my new categories - Recently I added some new categories to my blog. I have not yet gotten the chance to fill these new categories with content. So, I am starting to work on that.
- Get back to being active on social media - I have to admit that I have not been giving my social media the attention it needs lately. I am gonna try to work on getting better at that.
- Take time out for myself - Lately I have been so busy doing things for school, work, and blogging, that I just don’t really take any time out for myself. And because of this it is starting to affect my health. So I really need to start caring about myself and my well-being before anything else.
- Learn hand lettering and watercolor painting - I have always wanted to learn how to do these two things and now that school is about to end for the summer I will definitely try to master these skills.
- Time management - I feel like this is another goal that I am always making over and over again. I really need to get serious about my time management. It just not enough time in a day.