My birthday is on the 19th which is right around the corner, So I thought I would share my birthday wishlist. There are pros and cons to having your birthday in January first of all whatever you didn't get for Christmas you can ask for it now but then on the other hand you feel guilty to ask for anything because you know that people spent most of their money during the holiday season. Plus with having a birthday in January there is a chance you might get snowed in or it's too freaking cold to even think about leaving the house, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Here's my birthday wishlist.
1. Bella Beat - One thing that I really want is the Bella Beat. The Bella Beat is an activity, sleep, and stress tracker.
2. Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser - I love essential oils and I use to have a diffuser but it broke.
3. Cat Eye Mirrored Flat Lenses - I brought some these for my mom for Christmas and they are awesome, so chic !
4. Insulated Stainless Steel Bottle - This cup is amazing it keeps beverages cold for 9 hours and hot for 3 hours !
5. Succulent Plant Holder - This plant holder is too cute. I want to incorporate more plants into my life.
6. Fountain Pen - I thought this would be so cool to write with.
7. Gravity Mechanical Pencil - This pencil is suppose to be super light weight, this would be perfect for school.
8. Wire Storage Basket - I need a place to store all of my millions of notebooks and I think this will do the trick.