It’s that time of year again, that time to buy gifts for you family and friends. Leading up to Christmas I will be putting together some awesome gift guides and keep you posted on major sales to help your holiday shopping go more smoothly.
- Faux Leather Paneled Gloves - You can never have too many gloves. With this cold weather they will come in handy.(Get it hand - y, lol)
- Stripe Slippers - I have some of these slippers and lets just say they are the bomb.com
- Pink Notebook - I have an obsession with cute notebooks and every woman would love this notebook.
- Cardigan Sweater - A nice simple cardigan sweater is a nice simple gift to get any girl.
- Michael Kors Satchel - Satchels are also a big trend these days, a nice black one is perfect.
- Knit Slouchy Beanie - I am not a big hat person but beanies are everything, I just feel so great when wearing one.
- Butter London Nail Polish - This is one of the best nail polish brands out there. So you can’t go wrong with this gift.
- Glass Jar Candle - Candles are always a good gift to get anyone.