I am really looking forward to 2016. It’s always like the New Year,because it’s like a nice fresh start. Here are some of my 2016 goals
- Get better at Time Management
- Get in better shape
- Eat a balanced diet
- Be more Social - I am such a Homebody.
- Grow out my Hair
- Try new recipes - I would like to cook more of a variety.
- Have better posture - My posture is so bad!!!
- Start back reading my bible
- Be more fashionable - I think I dress pretty well but I want to start wearing things that are out of my comfort zone.
New Skill I want to learn:
- Sewing - I have had a sewing machine for about 7 years now, and still don't know how to use it!
- Watercolor painting
- Jewelry Making - I would love to make my own jewelry.
I would like to get to better at:
- Drawing- I use to draw everyday, but now I don't :(
- Blogging - Always room to grow.
- Post more frequently
- Start Giveaways - OMG! Can't wait!
- Post quality content over quantity
- Be more active on social media
Place I want to visit:
- Hawaii - I’ve always wanted to visit Hawaii.
- Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon