Starting a blog can be a scary thing to think about. You mind starts thinking about how much work it’s going to be, the fear that people won’t like it, and the fear of expressing yourself publicly. When I realized I wanted to start a blog these were some of the things I feared. But I am so glad I overcame those fears. Blogging is amazing and here are some of the reasons why you should start a blog.
- A New Challenge - Blogging is a challenge, believe me I know. You have to think of new and exciting post, run all of your social media accounts reply to emails and more. But all of this is good because it helps you grow as a person and introduces you to the world of blogging.
- Broaden your knowledge - As a blogger you learn so many new things. You learn how to write better, how to better use social media, and learn more about yourself.
- Connecting with others - When you are blogging you're able to connect with people through your post. In a small way you are making a difference in other people’s lives by sharing your experiences and advice.
- Making new friends - Blogging can introduce you to new people each and everyday, which can help you build new relationships.
- Express yourself - Blogging is a good way to express yourself and get your creative juices flowing. I am able to show people what I am passionate about.
- Become a more open person - For me blogging has helped me become a more open person. I am no longer afraid to put myself out there and also explore and try new things.