Hello October! I can not believe how fast September flew by but October has to be one of my top five months out of the year. I really enjoy all of the fall clothes and the colors change in the leaves, not to mention Halloween. As you probably already know I start back at school so September was just a month of seeing how my classes were and gauging how much homework I would have and how much study time I would need for those classes along with my work schedule. So that is why I have not been posting as mush as I would like but I now think I have found a schedule that work for me. This month is all about getting back on track with my blog and social media. I have a lot of new content coming that I am super excited about so stay tuned!
- Be productive and better time management.
- Get out and take more pictures with my camera.
- Stay on top of my blog and social media post.
- Do some fall cleaning around the house.
- Go to a pumpkin patch.
- Do some more Fall/Winter shopping.
- Try some new fall recipes.