I think it's save to say that no one likes being sick, I know I don't. But sometimes it's inevitable whether we like it or not. Here are some foods that can boost your immune system and help you fight a cold or prevent you from getting one in the first place.
1. Oats - It has a great source of fiber and it boosts immunity, speeds up wound healing, and can help antibiotics work better.
2. Tea - It has a lot of health and beauty benefits. The amino acid that's responsible for this immune boost, L-theanine, is abundant in both black and green tea.
3. Garlic - It can fight infections and bacteria and lowers your chances of catching a cold.
4. Yogurt -It is high in probiotics which is a healthy bacteria that keeps the stomach and digestive tract free of disease causing germs.
5. Mushrooms - Studies have shown that mushrooms increase the production and activity of white blood cells, making them more aggressive. Which is good for fighting a cold.